Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Moving to Alaska.... :-)

When I take a look back over the past year and a half, I see the fulness of what God has done to prepare for me where I am now and where I am going.  Had I not listened to Him, I would not be where I am spiritually.  I can't help but smile at all that God has done in my life and where He is taking me.
It is hard to believe, to think, that in about one year from now, I will be moving to Alaska to work for the Lord.  I am in a process where God is working in me a new woman, a woman that will serve God in a capacity that will share the work of God to those who do not know him in a place that has the least amount of Christian's in the United States.  Not only that, but places that are hard to reach; whether it is through the Word or by foot, car, plane or otherwise. 

I ask that you would please pray for me as I truly begin my preparations for my departure.  As it will take this next year to plan, prepare mentally, spiritually, physically and financially to go.  I am looking forward to being mentored by an amazing Godly man who seeks to serve the Lord to the best of his ability.  I ask that you would pray for him, God's guidance in his life and for the work he is doing currently in Alaska.  I ask that you would pray for the people of Alaska.  That God would soften their hearts and open their eyes to see the truth of who He is. 

Thank you for being a part of my life and the future of what God is doing in my life.  May God bless you abundantly for your service to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment