Monday, January 9, 2012

Alaska!

I have not been great at blogging because I do most of my writing in a journal.  However, it has come time for a mission trip, and want to ensure that all who are interested in following me on God's plan will have a way of keeping in touch.
In October, I was introduced to a Missionary in Anchorage, Alaska.  As some of you know, I have for the longest time (maybe 5 years) have felt called to Alaska.  People have asked me, "why Alaska?" and I can honestly say, "It is all God."
God has changed my life drastically, in a way, I would call it an about face.  I use to live a life that was sinful to the Lord that many tried to make me believe was ok.  I am thankful that I sought after the truth, and once I was open to receiving the truth, AMEN - the TRUTH HAS SET ME FREE!!!  Thank you Lord!!!!  God is so good!!!

Anyway, Alaska.  I am excited to announce, that I will be going on my first mission trip to Alaska this March.  As I continue to get better at blogging, I will keep you abreast of what is to come.  I am to be arriving in Anchorage on March 17th and will be taking a 8 hour van ride to the Interior Region to a small village (at this time, the village will remain nameless.)
I pray that God can use me and the group I am going with to share God's love, to minister to them about the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the freedom we find in His salvation.
Pray with me for the hearts of these wonderful people that He loves.  Love them with me.

God Bless you my sweet brothers and sisters in Christ.  To God be the GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment