Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time to say bye to Kody (for 3 months)...

So much to do these past few days... last minute packing of boxes, repacking of suitcases, and the hardest part so far has been packing the pups suitcase.  In just a few hours, Kody (my dog) and I will be on a few hour journey to meet up with my father and stepmother so he can stay with them for the next 3 months.  It will be so hard to let him go, but I know he will be in good hands.

It is really hard to believe that this move is here.  So much hype with months of talking about moving, counting down the weeks, and now in only 2 days I will be heading off to the Far North.  Bye bye to the Lower 48 and hello to Alaska, the 49th state.  God has been ever present in this journey leading up to this move, and I know He will be with me every step of the way.  I can't say thank you enough for all of your prayers, encouraging words, and friendship.  They mean more to me than you will know.

Please stay tuned because I am about to be blowing up this blog!  Love you all, and God Bless!

~Anna~







No comments:

Post a Comment