Sunday, March 24, 2013

This past week has been wonderful.  I had the opportunity to go and spend several days with my Father in Florida.  We spent a lot of time together discussing the logistics of my upcoming move to Alaska.  Kody Bear, my dog, was able to spend some time in the house where he will be staying for 3 months till he is able to make it to Alaska - where we will unite.  From Florida, I drove up to Atlanta and stayed the night enjoying some great kid company with my beautiful niece and nephew.  I then brought my mother back home with me here in Birmingham so she can help me pack.

The time is flying by, with only a few more weeks (8 weeks and 5 days) left for me to fly out of the lower 48 and begin a new life and career in Alaska.  Praise be to God!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment