Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello my faithful friends and family.  I am so sorry that I have not uploaded or even written anything since I have been back from Alaska.  There is so much to say - to share with you, however, I find myself in a whirlwind of trying to catch up on school work.  With this upcoming Easter weekend, I will make sure to post how God worked in Alaska in a written way.  I have also produced another video for when I came back and will also upload that this weekend.  Please bare with me as I still continue to process all that God did while I was in Alaska.

In the meantime, I ask that you would continue to pray for the people - the native's of Alaska.  There is great need of consistency in many of the villages of Godly influence.   To teach, to share and to disciple.  Please pray with me that people will rise up to the call to go - to share and to teach.  I ask this in our Heavenly Fathers name, Jesus Christ.

Thank you again, for your patience and support. 

I will see you in a few days!

Much love,
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment